Desde la Cuna -VideoClip-

sábado, 16 de agosto de 2008

ANONYMOUS

Nobody wants to be close to me
Neither a woman nor a man
So here I am with my only friend
Alone and tired only one thing´s left

I work hard during the day
Sometimes stop to have a rest
And then I seek my only friend
I hit the bottle every day

CH.
Nobody cares about me
Nobody´s here to see
It´s only me and my old friend
So I can do only one thing
(just) over and over again
I just want to drink

Sometimes I find a drinking mate
But I never can rebember his face
Bad reputation but I don´t care
As long I have my only relief

Always respect other people´s lives
But they don´t want to do the same
So just I bear this emptyness
As long as the bottle is never empty to me

CH.

TODOS LOS DERECHOS RESERVADOS PVF2000

No hay comentarios: